The ability to deal with challenge and pressure or to interact effectively with others are critical skills in any professional role.
Self-awareness is at the heart of developing these skills and an understanding of how we tend to respond in certain situations. Using Emotional Intelligence can help us gain an insight to our behaviours.
This practical course will provide attendees with strategies and techniques to help them use their Emotional Intelligence to be more effective in their work.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Managers, Team Leads, Supervisors or Project Managers
- Sales people or those involved in developing customer relationships
- Anyone wanting to improve their professional performance
- Better manage the daily challenges of their professional roles
- Increase the performance from themselves or colleagues
- Understand better their EI strengths and development needs
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why Emotional Intelligence matters to your role
- Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
Understanding Ourselves and Our Motivators
- Recognising our emotions and their impact
- Professional Assertiveness and Healthy Self-Regard
- Developing a Growth Mindset (Realistic Optimism)
Understanding and Working with Others
- Using your professional relationships effectively
- Managing emotions in communication
- Using Emotional Intelligence in a leadership role
Responding to Challenge and Stress
- Emotional Intelligence and Decision Making
- Conflict Response Styles
- A model for managing Stress
Post-Course Optional Assessment
Following the course participants can take an on-line EI Assessment and receive their individual and confidential EI Report (EQ-I 2.0).
This is followed up by 1-2-1 feedback from the course trainer (a fully qualified EQ-i Assessor) on the outcomes of the report, its application to the individual’s current work and suggested strengths and development opportunities.
- Code BC-221
- Duration 1 day
- Virtual Classroom Virtual and Classroom options
- Qualification Contact us for options