Millions of people and thousands of companies are now adopting remote working. Whatever the driver, the technology is available and it has never been easier to communicate and collaborate with anyone almost anywhere in the world.
However, while the technology may offer practical support, the human element requires a different way of thinking and behaving in order to be effective and maintain economic and efficient business practises.
This course will help you understand the skills and approaches required to be more effective when working remotely. In addition, it will help you explore how you can apply these skills to your unique environment.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone at any level in an organisation in a remote working role.
- An understanding of the value of your time
- Improve your ability to deal with time stealers
- Be better able to prioritise for effectiveness
- Improvement of your virtual meetings skills
- The Challenges of Remote Working
- The New Normal & Dealing with Virtual Distance
- Effective Habits to Mange Boundaries
- How to Deal with Time Stealers
- How to Prioritise for Effectiveness
Managing Virtual Meetings
- Remote Team Communication
- What Makes a Meeting Effective?
- Planning & Designing Successful Meetings
- Tips for Productive Virtual Meetings
- Key Responsibilities for Efficient Meetings