Download PDF Version
Often our success within business is dependent upon effective presentations. To achieve success the presenter must engage the audience, communicate effectively and be seen as professional.
The course will provide practical techniques and practice to help anyone develop effective and professional presentations.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone who needs to prepare and deliver presentations in person or remotely.
- An understanding of how to apply an effective structure for your presentations.
- Be able to assess a range of factors affecting the success of your presentation.
- An understanding of challenges when presenting both face to face and remotely and how to overcome these.
- The ability to consider best practice for presentations to achieve a standardised format for your organisation.
Structuring Your Presentation
- The Purpose of the Presentation
- Learning Objectives
- Tailoring for your Audience
- Developing the Content
Engaging the Audience
- Preferred VARK Learning Styles
- Incorporating VARK to Engage the Audience
- The Opening: What is your Hook?
The Presenter’s Edge
- Effective Use of Body Language
- Managing Fears of Presenting
- Having an ‘Ask’
- Looking Professional
Managing the Virtual Environment
- System Settings and Virtual Housekeeping
- Breakout Rooms, Polls and Chats
- Using Annotation Tools and Drawing Tablets
- Employing Your ‘Virtual Flip Chart’
Building Your Group Presentation
- Attendees will develop a presentation as part of a group
- Each attendee will make a presentation as part of their group which will be critiqued with feedback provided