The various causes of work-related stress can have a different effect on different people at different times. By understanding the physiological nature of stress, we are better able to prevent it affecting us. This workshop will demonstrate what stress actually is and how to use this knowledge with practical techniques to minimise stress in ourselves.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone wanting to improve their own well-being, productivity and effectiveness.
- An understanding of the physiological nature of stress.
- How to use mind and body to improve well-being and performance.
- Techniques to prevent or reduce stress.
- Stress and Work: The Impact and Cost
- The Six Key Causes of Work-Related Stress
- Influencing Factors for Stress
- Understanding Stress & The Stress Response
Dealing With My Stress
- Understanding & Managing Emotions
- Cognitive Restructuring and Reframing (Thinking Differently)
- Physiological Adjustments (Behaving Differently)
- Relaxation & Structured Breathing Techniques
- My Stressors: Strategies Planning
- Training Attention with Mindfulness
- When Stress Can Be Good!