The various causes of workplace stress can have a different effect on different people at different times. By understanding the physiological nature of stress, we are better able to prevent it affecting us.
This workshop will demonstrate what stress actually is and how to use this knowledge with practical techniques to minimise stress in ourselves.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Those wanting to improve their own productivity and effectiveness
- Understand the physiological nature of stress
- How to use your mind and body to improve performance and well-being
- Techniques to prevent or reduce stress
What is Stress: A Review
- The Six Key Causes of Workplace Stress
- Influencing Factors for Stress
- Understanding Stress & The Stress Response
Dealing With My Stress
- Understanding & Managing Emotions
- Cognitive Restructuring and Reframing (Thinking Differently)
- Physiological Adjustments (Behaving Differently)
- Relaxation & Structured Breathing Techniques
- My Stressors: Strategies Planning
Mindfulness and Mental Toughness
- Using The Four C’s Mental Toughness Model
- Mindfulness for Raising Self-Awareness & Developing Control
- When Stress and Challenge Can Be Good!