Mental Toughness for Peak Performance (Virtual Classroom: Euro Bookings)
Mental Toughness impacts on the ability to perform under pressure and develop a positive approach to change and challenge. Mental Toughness explains in large part how individuals respond differently to the same or similar stressors, pressures, opportunities or challenges, irrespective of the prevailing circumstances.
The Mentally Tough tend to see challenge as an opportunity. They learn from setbacks in order to develop and improve. They will set goals and do what it takes to achieve them using a ‘can do’ attitude and self-belief. By understanding and modeling the traits of the Mentally Tough anyone can learn to adapt their approach. This course will help participants understand Mental Toughness and develop their own Mental Toughness in order to be more effective in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone who wants to develop their Mental Toughness in order to be more effective in the workplace
- Sales Professionals or those in a challenging internal or external customer facing role
- HR Professionals who want to understand better the relevance of Mental Toughness.
- An Understanding of Mental Toughness and its application to your role.
- An Action Plan to develop Mental Toughness for Peak Performance.
Part 1: Understanding Mental Toughness
Mental Toughness and The Workplace
- Mental Toughness Explained
- Link with Other Models: Mindset; Resilience; Emotional Intelligence
- Implications for Organisations, Teams, Leaders & Managers
- Assessment of Mental Toughness
Four Cs Of Mental Toughness
- Challenge – seeing challenge as an opportunity
- Confidence – developing self-belief
- Commitment – being able to stick to the plan
- Control – managing self-accountability
Part 2: Developing & Applying Your Mental Toughness
Effective Interventions & Strategies
- Using Mental Toughness in Your Role
- Goal Setting & Self-Awareness
- Attentional Control & Visualisation
- Positive Thinking & Anxiety Control
- Which Strategy is Best for You?
Implementing an Experiential Learning Plan
- Using Your Mental Toughness Report
- Creating an Action Plan
- Follow Up 1-2-1 Coaching Session
Mental Toughness Assessment & Feedback
Each participant will receive their own confidential MTQPlus Mental Toughness Assessment Report. This will be used to help them identify areas for development. The assessment will be taken on-line prior to the course commencement. In addition, they will be offered a confidential post-course 1-2-1 virtual coaching session to help identify any potential challenges and to review their action plans.