In this workshop, we will present a number of core concepts and practical techniques that you can use immediately to complement or replace your own current approach to Time Management.
Attendees will examine and clarify their own professional and personal roles and goals and identify what activities they should focus on.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone who wants to optimize their performance, get things done and achieve their goals in a measured and composed manner
- Team members from different business functions who need to manage their own responsibilities while co-operating effectively as a group. For example, Sales & Marketing; HR & Finance; Operations & Production; or any other inter-dependent functions.
- Identify their roles and the important activities they should focus on
- Plan and schedule to reduce ‘Fire-Fighting’ and stress
- Identify tools and techniques to make better use of their time
- Prioritise tasks, delegate where necessary and set realistic goals
Introduction – Identifying What Is Important
- Principles of Time Management
- The Urgent/Important Matrix (Covey Principles)
- The Importance of Planning
- Preventing ‘Fire-Fighting’ and Stress
- Identifying Roles and Responsibilities
Getting Things Done – Practical Personal Techniques
- Scheduling & Completing Core Activities
- Using Your Internal Clock
- Prioritizing Tasks and Activities
- SMARTER Goal Setting
Getting Things Done – Working with Others
- Handling Interruptions and Workflow
- Making the Most of Meetings
- Effective Assertiveness
- Using Influencing Skills
- Code 603
- Duration 1 day
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Contact us for options