Based on feedback from approximately 85 women professionals, this Women In Leadership Programme aims to increase participants’ prospects in terms of promotion and progression. It is designed for high potential females to help ensure long term engagement and increased leadership impact.
Participants on the programme will develop, in a practical and applied manner, an understanding of the core leadership skills required, with reflection on how these apply to their own individual career progression plans.
In addition, the opportunity to network with other women in leadership roles (or transitioning into one) provides valuable peer-to-peer learning.
- An understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to become a successful leader
- An insight into skills gaps and personal strategies to advance career, fulfil potential and challenge barriers
- Increased confidence in building and expanding reliable stakeholder relationships and networks
- An opportunity to share experiences, networks and strategic connections established on the programme
Benefits for the Company:
- Support succession planning by investing in next-gen leaders
- Bring unique perspectives to decision-making and innovative solutions
- Gain the benefits of diverse and gender balanced teams
- Module 1: The Leadership Challenge
Leadership styles; roles and responsibilities; engaging and motivating others; high-impact communication; influence and personal power.
- Module 2: Emotional Intelligence for Self-Advocacy
Effective use of emotions; self-regard, self-actualisation and being assertive; Emotional Intelligence and relationship management; Emotionally Intelligent leadership; harnessing your EI profile.
- Module 3: Win/Win Negotiating for Success
The effective negotiator; the negotiation continuum; components of negotiation; employing a five-stage negotiation model.
- Module 4: Engage Your Audience
The Professional Presenter’s Edge; Personal Communication Techniques; Structure and Fundamentals of Design; Handling the Audience; Do’s and Don’ts of Questioning.
Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Feedback
Following the programme, participants take an on-line EI Assessment and receive their individual and confidential EI Report . This is followed up by 1-2-1 feedback from our fully qualified EI Assessor on the outcomes of the report, its application to the individual’s aspirations and suggested strengths and development opportunities.
I-L-M Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
This is achieved through the completion of the programme and two post-programme assignments. Successful participants will receive an internationally recognised I-L-M Award and 12 months membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management, with access to resources to support their Leadership & Management development.
For further details email email@example.com
- Code 902
- Duration 4 Days Classroom / 8 Half-Days Virtual
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Award in Leadership & Management