In many sectors women are underrepresented at senior leadership levels. However, both men and women show effective leadership traits when provided with the appropriate opportunity, infrastructure and resources.
This programme is designed to help address this imbalance and support those women who have an aspiration to transition into more senior leadership roles.
Participants will develop, in a practical and applied manner, an understanding of the core leadership skills required, with reflection on how these apply to their own individual career progression plans.
The programme incorporates confidential Emotional Intelligence Assessment profiling and an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management.
- An understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to become a successful leader
- An insight into skills gaps and personal strategies to advance career, fulfil potential and challenge barriers
- Increased confidence in building and expanding reliable stakeholder relationships and networks
- An opportunity to share experiences, networks and strategic connections established on the programme
- Module 1: Leadership & Management Skills
- Module 2: Emotional Intelligence for Self-Advocacy
- Module 3: Win/Win Negotiating for Success
- Module 4: Engage Your Audience (Presentation Skills)
- Module 5: Mental Toughness and Resilience
Added Value Elements
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Feedback
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
- Optional Follow-Up Career Coaching Programme
Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Feedback
Following the programme, participants take an on-line EI Assessment and receive their individual and confidential EI Report (EQ-I 2.0). This is followed up by 1-2-1 feedback from the course trainer (a fully qualified EQ-i 2.0 Assessor) on the outcomes of the report, its application to the individual’s aspirations and suggested strengths and development opportunities.
I-L-M Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
This is achieved through the completion of the programme and two post-programme assignments. Successful participants will receive an internationally recognised I-L-M Award and 12 months membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management, with access to resources to support their Leadership & Management development.
For further details email email@example.com
Optional Four-Session Career Coaching Programme
An optional four-session Career coaching programme is available to all participants at an additional cost.
- Code BP-200
- Duration 5 Days (delivered over 10 Virtual Half-Days)
- Virtual Classroom Yes
- Qualification ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management