Delivering virtual presentations bring unique challenges. However, whether you are delivering presentations in a virtual or physical environment, there are core elements that apply to both.
To achieve success the presenter must have a well-structured presentation, engage the audience, communicate effectively and be seen as professional. This course will provide practical techniques and practice to help anyone develop effective and professional virtual presentations.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone who needs to prepare and deliver virtual presentations.
- An understanding of how to apply an effective structure for your virtual presentations.
- Be able to assess a range of factors affecting the success of your virtual presentation.
- An understanding of challenges when presenting remotely and how to overcome these.
Structuring Your Presentation
- The Purpose of the Presentation
- Learning Objectives
- Tailoring for your Audience
- Developing the Content
Engaging the Audience
- Preferred VARK Learning Styles
- Incorporating VARK to Engage the Audience
- The Opening: What is your Hook?
The Presenter’s Edge
- Effective Use of Body Language
- Managing Fears of Presenting
- Having an ‘Ask’
- Looking Professional
Managing the Virtual Environment
- System Settings and Virtual Housekeeping
- Breakout Rooms, Polls and Chats
- Using Annotation Tools and Drawing Tablets
- Employing Your ‘Virtual Flip Chart’
Building Your Group Presentation
- Attendees will develop a presentation as part of a group
- Each attendee will make a presentation as part of their group which will be critiqued with feedback provided
- Code BC-616
- Duration 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom Virtual and Classroom options
- Qualification Contact us for options