Download PDF Version
The methods required to protect existing business in complex product sectors are different from those in common practice even a few years ago.
More and more sector providers, including product leaders, are forced to think more strategically in order to protect and develop their existing market share.
This course provides techniques to help attendees develop a strategic approach to their accounts from the get-go in order to maintain a long-term relationship.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Experienced Sales Executives
- Sales Managers & Sales Directors
- Experienced Account Executives
- Account Managers & Account Directors
- Be able to adopt a systematic and strategic approach to gaining new business and growing existing accounts of all sizes.
- An understanding of how to develop a ‘Strategic Account Development and Protection’ plan.
- Improve the ability to manage the complete customer relationship.
Selling Strategically – The Business Case
- The Power of Thinking in Account Development
- The Impact Factors in Selling Strategic Services
- The Buyers ‘Mindset’ Towards the Account Manager
- The Importance of an Internal Customer Culture on Strategic Selling
The Advanced Buying/Selling Process
- Changes in Buyer Behaviour & Motives
- Understanding the Ideal Customer Profile
- Incremental Qualification Analysis
- Influencing the Decision Criteria
- The ‘Whole Person’ Role
- Resolving Concerns (LAQPAC)
- Managing the Customers Timeline
Fundamentals of Account Development
- The Three Ring Model
- Perception of Value
- Value Creation and Value Propositions
- Executing Up-Selling & Cross Selling
- Strategies to Maximise Market Penetration and Protect Existing Accounts
Account Analysis & Decision Making
- Establishing clear account objectives
- The KAM Role – Do You Influence or Do You Negotiate?
- Maximizing Account Activities
- Strategies for Different Account ‘Types’
- New Accounts
- Large Accounts
- Key Accounts
- Understanding the Account ‘Relationship Diamond’
- Understanding the ‘Client Culture and Values’
- Factors that Affect Account Gain/Development
Developing An Account Plan
- Looking Strategically at Accounts
- Environmental Analysis
- Customer Insights
- Understanding the Probability Index Matrix
- Quality Assurance Process
- Analysis of Potential and Future Performance
- The Account Plan
- Code 317
- Duration 2 days
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Contact us for options