Managers, supervisors or team leads should ensure that their own management style is effective in reducing or preventing stress in others.
This course will help attendees understand what stress actually is and from that understanding how to minimise stress in the workplace.
Using a ‘Stress Management Competency Indicator Tool’ attendees can analyse how to best adapt their management style to reduce or prevent stress in team members. The course also provides practical techniques and strategies to develop mindfulness and a management approach that can improve team performance.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Managers, Team Leads or Supervisors responsible for others’ performance and well-being within the workplace
- Those wishing to minimise stress within their team/s
- Those wanting to improve their own productivity and effectiveness
- Understand the physiological nature of stress
- Employ practical techniques to take control of and minimise stress
- Develop their management style to reduce stress in others and
create more productive teams
- Understand the impact of their approach on organisational well-being and effectiveness
Workplace Stress – What is it?
- Stress at Work: The Impact and Cost
- Stress and Performance
- The Key Causes of Workplace Stress
- Understanding Stress and The Stress Response
Preventing Stress in The Team
- Sources of Stress
- Workplace Triggers – What Pushes the Buttons?
- The Organisation and Stress Management
- Management Competencies for Preventing Stress in Others
- Recognising Stress in Others
The Mindful Manager & Emotional Intelligence
- The Impact of Your Emotional Style
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
Dealing with My Stress
- Mental Toughness and Stress
- Understanding and Managing Emotions
- A Stress Management Plan
- Cognitive Restructuring and Reframing (Thinking Differently)
- Relaxation Techniques
- When Stress Can Be Good!
- Code BC-212
- Duration 1 day
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Contact us for options