Invariably within the process of a bid, a lot of success will be dependent upon effective presentations.
To achieve success the presenter must captivate the audience, communicate effectively and be seen as professional.
This course will centre on examining the professional skills used to deliver highly focused presentations in an International commercial environment providing maximum benefit and feedback for all the attendees.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Anyone involved in negotiations with external customers or suppliers
- Those who need to negotiate internally with colleagues, management and other departments
- Develop a presentation from start to finish
- Stage-manage your presentations to present a professional image
- Develop self-confidence when speaking in public
- Handle audiences better and use emphasis and voice projection
The Professional Presenter’s Edge
- Setting Objectives
- Creating the Right Environment
- Choosing & Developing the Appropriate Visual Aids
Personal Presentation Techniques
- Styles of Presentation
- Barriers to Presenting Internationally
- The Funnel and Iceberg methods
- Approaches to Presentation
Structure and Fundamentals of Design
- Preparing the Professional Way
- The Professional Structure – Opening, Middle and End
- Adding Spice to Impress
- Voice Projection/Variation
- Producing a Convincing Style
- Use of Body Language
- Making the Deliver Interesting
Handling the Audience
- Do’s and Don’ts of Questioning
- Dealing with Objections
- Control of the Audience
- Analysing Feedback
- Gaining Outcomes
Delegates will conduct presentations which the tutor will review.
- Code BC-304
- Duration 2 days
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Contact us for options