For businesses, serving the needs of external customers is the priority.
However, unless there is a culture of teamwork internally, both between teams and within teams, the customer experience can be damaged. If you are not serving external customers directly, you should be serving someone who is.
This programme emphasises the importance of internal customer awareness and the skills required for internal customer care.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Those who provide services or products to other teams or departments
- Client support specialists (both internal and external)
- The course will benefit anyone who is part of a team
- An understanding of your role in internal customer service
- Become more assertive and be able to push back in a professional manner
- Develop effective questioning and communication skills
- Be able to support a culture of teamwork
- Working with Internal Customers
- The Ladder of Accountability
- Characteristics of Successful Teams
- Effective Team Norms
- Communication Stages
- Listening & Questioning Skills
- Barriers to Communication
- Building Rapport
- Assertive Communication
- Expressing Emotions, Opinions & Preferences
- Challenging Fears of Being Assertive
- Identifying Unhelpful Beliefs (The ABC Model)
Understanding Team Dynamics
- The Balanced Team
- Effective Team Roles
- Code BC-617
- Duration 1 day
- Virtual Classroom Contact us for options
- Qualification Contact us for options